<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

ASL Movies 

I came across this by reading an old entry from someone's blog that I hadn't visited in quite some time.

ASL Movies

They aren't movies in a traditional sense, more of experiments with video filming or mini-movies. I'm waiting on KT to view them so we can critique on them.

Last year, KT and I had to take a course in ASL Media. Since then, we found ourselves making comments on movies and television shows. We're amazed by how much we can catch details or mistakes and whatnots.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great for these Deafies to do these films. I know making a film, even a 5 minute film, is HARD WORK with directing, filming, lighting and editing. I'll see if I can post a video film that KT and I did, along with other people.

ta ta for now...

|