<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Found out that Bobby has a blogsite...really a live journal. Gosh, Bobby was my first roommate at Gallaudet. Gosh, I'll never forget that semester. My neighbors on the right were these 2 gays. Then, me and Bobby. My neighbor on the other said was also gay. And a few doors down the hall, was RT, along with another guy and frat bro, who eventually came out of the closet. And another guy, whom I have no idea if he's gay or not. At first, he was bi...then gay but now married has a kid. So, what are you? :-)

Anyways, I was reading Bobby's blog and I was laughing because that's how he is. Love that part where he was talking about his tattoo. I remember, while as roomies, seeing that tatttoo and I thought "of course, only a fag would sport a butterfly tattoo". It wasn't until some time later I found out that it was actually a dick with butterfly wings. And the "antennas" are actually 2 spurts of cum. Bobby, you nasty! LOL

I see you went home for Spring Break. Did Audrey know you went home? Oh goodness, you're in deep shit if she found out you were in town and didn't go see her. Sorry, I'm not gonna lie for you. ;-) Some days you would find Bobby, Audrey and I deep in debates. Theological debates! Which is why I think to this day...I hate theological discussions.

Anyways...it's good to see Bobby whenever I see him. Just saw him recently at RAD's Mardi Gras party at Lulu's. He was recovering from back surgery. He was so happy to be out of bed and partying. Good ol' Bobby! Plus, he got fucked up! Ofc, Bobby will deny this.

Over time, I'll share a story or two about Bobby. Believe me, there's been so much drama, in ONE semester, with Bobby! Everyone knew him and everyone knew I was his roomie. So, if someone was looking for him, they would always asked me. Sometimes I knew and sometimes I didn't. But heck, I wasn't gonna tell them if I knew where he was...I wanted a piece of mind. Didn't want people to be banging the door or flashing the lights, while I was in my room, TRYING to study. Bobby to still be alive to this day...is a miracle!

Shocking to discover that he said in his blog, recently, that his hearing loss has gotten worse. I used to be so hard of hearing. When I met Bobby, I was like...shit, this dude is REALLY hard of hearing. I would just read your lips and could understand you with little problems. Bobby used to be doing his homework and tell me to talk to him, without having to read lips, and he would undy what I said. I was like...dude, what are you doing at Gally? So, Bobby, does this call for a celebration? :-)

Yesterday, Clitch and I had been IM'ing each other. Here and there throughout the day. We were just being bitchy and silly. Making each other laugh out loud and we, really he was, were being really mean. Clitch, now stop that! Seriously, or I'll come over and slap your silly dick off.

Rosey is coming over tonight! Girl, you better not eat dinner cuz I'm making something. So, come over hungry! Can't wait to catch up on news and shit with Roe.

Kitch and I have been looking for a house. Seems it's actually starting to look like a dream come true. Just when you actually thought you got over the worst part of the headache of filling out forms...we found out that we're gonna have to go through the second phase of the headache. Arrrgggh! Can't wait to get it over with!

I vee'd this blogsite last night. Check it out...Night-Time Musings.

ta ta

|