<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Friday night, Kitch and I went out and had a good time with our friends at some bars. First, we went over to Mitch and Clitch's place...which Mitch took his sweet time getting dressed. While waiting, got to see other friends who stopped by, Christie, Berna and Shannon. Wow! It's been a long time since I've seen those 3. Caught up on news and other shit. Then Masa and Emerson came over. As always, Masa and I were always picking on each other. :-) Anyways, the 4 of us finally took off to the bars.

We finally get to Chaos and it was just bare! Saw Lee, Masa, Emerson and Scott. Then, we all headed over to Cobalt. Vee this plasma tv that was showing a gay animated film, but it was G-rated. Boring! heh Saw some other Deafies and a terp there. Went upstairs. Some of the guys were doing the vogue dances. Those are so cool! Clitch can vogue! I is the VEE! heh Mitch was just causing scenes with guys passing by...so funny. Overall, we all had a good time. Me, I was so bad to Clitch. I was sitting on some lounge couch. And somehow, Clitch was giving me a hug and we leaned back and I hit my head on the wall made of stones. So, Clitch got off me and I was covering my face, acting like I was crying. Clitch was all worried and he was just bent near the floor, trying to console me. Then I uncovered my face and said, "sucker!" That surprised him and he fell to the floor. LOL He got up and looked side to side and said "embarrassing!" LOL

Saturday...pretty much did my weekly chores all day. Then went out to MCAD and played their dingo games. We teamed up with David Robertson and Stephen Kimble. SK won $1500. That bitch! Heh, but I'm happy for him. At least, a fag won that coveted cash prize. Then after that, as we were heading home, I was carrying paged convos with Kenny and RT. Gosh, these guys were so funny. Must, must read Kenny and RT's blogs. Wonder what they have to say.

Nothing to do today, except RAD committee meeting. Can't wait to turn in my projects that I had to do. Then, after that, just hafta wait for responses to pour in. Then, grocery shopping. Gosh...weekends, they go by fast.

For those of you that are Deaf and a member of the GLBTiQ community...hope you guys can come to RAD 2005, which will be hosted in D.C.

A little reading? Try Cocked Up

ta ta

|