<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, March 12, 2004

Golly! 2 of my friends, or should I say my bitchy "sisters", have been after me to set up a blog account. My excuse was that I don't have time to keep up with blog entries. Unlike the current reigning queen of drama, RT, I don't think I'd have anything to write down that always happening right in front of me. Although, I think KT, my partner, would disagree.

If I had time, I would have prefer to write poetry. I've even thought about taking up scrapbooking. I think that'll be theraputic, in some ways.

However, I thought I'd give this a try. See see how it goes from here on out.

I'm sure if I keep regular blog entries, I will totally bitch out my 2 sisters (that's Witch and Clitch) for not being regular with their entries. If so, oh...I'm gonna slap them so good, my handprint will be forever "tattooed" on them! *Snap*

Ta ta!

|