<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, March 19, 2004

I totally agree with Kenny. I have been asked by a few others of why am I writing blogs. I'm like...why not? Plus, I think it's a good way to increase your writing skills. For some people, it's also a medium to allow one to express feelings and/or opinions...if not, babbling and ramblings will do. :-)

RT...
That must've been a wonderful wet dream for you...Ridorism. Alas, the gang isn't coming up this weekend to NYC as we planned. Oh well...fate? Cuz of snow? Who knows? I still wanna go up there. Maybe Pride Day?

Whooo. Yesterday was drama, drama, drama. Kitch jokingly asked if this week was "make-up week" for me and my friends/loved ones. Me and Clitch (really last weekend), me and Kitch, me and Rosey, me and Dad (this doesn't really count, it was just a matter of having to speak my mind to him to stop OCDing about something). And now, me and Witch? Who knows? My sun and moon needs to get back in orbit. Do you mind?!

Emergency! I read the other day that cicadas will be emerging from the ground after 17 years, just to mate. Read that 17 years ago, people literally had to pull them out of their hair and other shit. Gross! Clitch, keep your mouth closed! LOL

Seen the movie, "The Passion of the Christ"? Last week, I believe, Kitch and I went to go see it. However, Kitch thought that it would be from the birth to the death of Jesus. I told him, no...it's the last 12 hours before his death. This movie is very intense! So much bloody scenes...I was literally closing my eyes every other second. I don't know if I could stomach watching it again. My dad said he's already seen it 3 times.

I mentioned about this movie because this movie has generated so much news. It's been accused of being anti-Semitic. Debates whether or not the Pope has given his blessing. It has caused a riot in Germany. A friend of mine, Elizabeth, told me that a woman had a heart attack and died, during the movie. Dang! Isn't that freaky? You're watching the movie and imagine, the lady next to you is dead? This morning, I read an article that this couple watched the movie. Afterwards, they were discussing about it and it became violent and both were arrested. Oh goodness!

Anyways, Clitch is meeting Kitch and me for lunch today. Fuddy's sure sounds good today.

It's soooo cold outside. Do you mind?! I need the sun...like now...before I lose my "Hispanicness" and people start assuming I'm white. heh

ta ta

|