<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, March 15, 2004

If there was a cure for all STD's, including HIV/AIDS...would people be sleeping around more and without a care? That was the question I had ask Mitch and Clitch, the other night. I mean...seriously, think about it. "Oh no, I just got tested positive for HIV. That's ok, I'll just take the treatment plan and it'll go away."

I have to admit something. Before I met Kitch, I wasn't exactly paranoid about STD's. Maybe an occasional thought about HIV/AIDS. What I'm saying is that I had my wild days. Now that I'm with Kitch, I look back and tell myself..."damn, bitch...you sure are lucky, considering your encounters from the past." I tell myself, if Kitch and I should ever break up...I don't think I could go back to my wild ways. Not with the news about staph and syphillis on the rise. Shit! That's scary.

What's even scarier is that I saw an ad in the Metro. It says..."1 out of 6 people, living on Washington, DC, has HIV." There are over 500,000 people living in the District. Imagine the number! Shit! But then, I asked Mitch and Clitch, is that a real fact or just an exaggeration to scare the shit out of us. Well, dunno about you, but that's scary enough for me.

If Kitch and I should ever break up, which I doubt, my hands will be my life-long partners.

Virginia just passed a law that it's a crime to not inform your sexual partners of your HIV status. I know some other states have this law. But is that really efficient? I could be a responsible person, if I were a single person, and ask him of his HIV status and use protection. For all I could know, he could still lie and get laid. This law only works if I find out that I have HIV and I could pinpoint the origin to that mofo! So, just how really efficient is that law?

Anyways...I'm still sick. Although, I have to admit I feel a bit better now than I did an hour ago. God, that would be so nice if I could recover by tomorrow. See, see

Now, I have to start working. Sigh...Mondays.

ta ta

|