<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Kitch took the quiz last night...his is Unitarianism. Interesting!

Last night was an enjoyable night. We went to see the Gally Dance Co. show. The auditorium was hot. You know...Gally's old system...can't turn on the a/c until like middle of May...which, by the time that rolls around, everyone is like getting ready to head out for the summer. Geez! Nonetheless, it was a good show. Good to see Tara still dancing! Saw LaToya...gosh, been 4 years since I last saw her. She's now living in MD. So, maybe I'll see her around more than before. Saw Faisal. Been seeing him here and there, more often. Wondering if he's schooling at Gally or nearby? Ofc, saw another queen...Irvine. You shoulda seen him...waving to the whole auditorium. Yep, that's a queen! Surprised to see that the Wild Zappers weren't dancing this time. Saw Shawna. Been with her gf for 6 years. Wow! They just recently bought a house together, like 6 months ago. Kewlies.

Then, just came home to relax. We were both tired. It's been an interesting week for us. This weekend is also busy for us and next week, I'm sure we'll be busy as well. Sigh...

I heard that Gally, or rather Deaf Studies Dept, will be announcing who will be accepted into the graduate program this coming Monday. Damn, it's hard not to have high hopes. I keep telling myself not to expect anything. Telling myself to be cool.

Well, I better stop here and relax for a bit...before getting ready to take Kitch on a "date". It's a surprise and he doesn't know where we're going. I'll tell ya about it afterwards.

ta ta

|