<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, March 18, 2004

On a second thought, my answer to the second excerpt might be too vague for you. Why I was cold to you? Because you had mentioned some time ago that your father passed away, right after high school. Somehow, during my mother's last days til her death, I didn't get that support from you. You practically sat there and not offer any support or advice in dealing with the inevitable death of a parent.
I told Kitch and recently to Clitch, that I felt that in order for me to get that support from you, I would have had to ask you for it. I believe, in situations like this, you should have been willing to volunteer to help out a friend in need. Believe me, it would have been useful to me for you to offer some kind of support or understanding...at least, share your experience with me.
I don't know if you were afraid to offer or didn't know what to do in this situation. Maybe we're different. If a friend of mine was going this situation, I would offer my support because I have been there before.
Yet, somehow, I got through my mother's death. I'm here and I'm alright. So, I'm not holding this grudge against you. Was...at that time. But, I've moved on. I just simply hope that you'll remember this. That when a friend of yours, that you care about, goes through this situation, I hope you would be willing to help out by sharing your experience. :-)

|