<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, March 25, 2004

RT....oh boy, I sure hope you'll survive NYC. Please, please don't end up as a permanent resident at Bellevue (sp?). Kitch and I, one time, saw a special on HBO or Showtime about Bellevue. Shit! Imagine walking down the hall and just being on edge, not knowing what will pop up in front of you. The rants and the raves that occur there. Shit!

Roe came over last night. Had dinner. Then, rowed! Shit! Couldn't finish it. I was like...enough! Gosh, lost count of how many peaks I've hit. Anyways, we talked about many topics. One of the topics was about writing. I was telling her how technology has taken over our methods of writing. Not too long ago, we were pretty much writing by hand. Now, everything is done on the keyboard. I'm sure there's been time where you had to write on paper and you're just like blaaaaaah! It's like...after writing 2 or 3 sentences, your hand already hurts from writing. Ever felt like that?

I'm already spoiled with the online bill pay. Sometimes when that's not possible, I pull out my checkbook. I have that second where I'm like..."shit, I hope I still remmy how to write out a check." By the time I start writing, it all comes back to me.

That's also another reason why I don't mind writing blog entries. It's so much easier than to hand write a journal book. Shit! If I had a journal book, I don't think I'd be writing anything in it. There are a few stuff that I don't mind writing by hand...for example, my poetry. I guess my methods are still from "old school". I tend to write my poems on paper and then I'll type it up on the computer. Heard lots of people write it up on the computer and then make edits. For some reason, that doesn't work on me. I'm sure if I go back to school for my master's, I prolly will write my draft on paper before writing on the computer. I know most people write on the computer, regardless.

Anyways, if I writing by hand, for sure I would not have said this much. I'd be like...."Hi..had fun with Rosey last night. Ta ta" Seriously!

Well, still waiting for the oral surgeon to call me. I called the hospital and said "wtf?!?" (Ok, that was an exaggeration but you get the gist.) Said they finally heard from my insurance. However, my dr. has to find an open appointment slot and then will call me. Geez! Does it take THAT long to find an open slot? I'm like...hell-o!

Well, hopefully the cold weather is gone til next year. Seriously! I'm tired of the cold! I'm ready to feel the warmth of the sun. I'm ready to be coatless!

Ok, I guess I better stop and start working. Haven't read the Express paper yet. Perhaps I'll read an interesting article and tell you about it. So far, nothing interesting, except that atheist father making a big deal about "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Good God, get over it!

ta ta

|