<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, March 18, 2004

So, I got your father's death chronologically wrong. Sowwwwwwy about that! You still don't get my point, do you? Your recent wording makes it sound like because you already told the gang your father's death, therefore, not needed to be repeated. I was going through this hard time and I could care less if you told me about your father 100 times. It would at least show me that you undy what I was going through. I'm just saying, I didn't want to bring it up cuz it was not worth it. But you kept inquiring about it and so I gave you a blunt answer. And now, you're all hyperventilating. You even said that maybe you shouldn't have asked me, via blog. Maybe you shouldn't have. Maybe you should have asked me in person, "hey, Litch, what did you mean in your blog on such and such date?"
As for your view that I should have met with you to solve this problem. It took me 6 months before I was ready to talk to Clitch about our problems. You never know that you would be next for our private conversation. You never know that I was saving that story, that I didn't want to elaborate on my blog but you kept persisting, to discuss with you. For all things, a time will come.
Now, we all have views of each other, whether we like them or not. I shared my concerns, about you, with others. Yes, it is a sticky situation. I felt you're the kind of person that has to be asked in order to offer that kind of raw emotions/experience/fears/questions. So, don't be a hypocrite by saying that I talked to others about you and that you have no time for that. You shared your concerns about others to us. Sometimes, you have to talk to others to get a feel of the situation before having that discussion with a person that you're having a problem with.
As I said in my first blog for this morning, arguments are awakenings and cleansing. Perhaps the reason why we're having this drama is because, as someone told me, you and I have never been able to sit down and talk things out, without going into drama mode. We've always been vague and not quite frank. We have this bitchy play and attitude to each other and therefore, it's hard to get across to each other. Perhaps, it's time for us to take that step a bit further.
Again, like I said before, you and I may see this whole situation totally different. You said you did your part and I said nope.
As for me feeling like I was the first one to experience this kind of death...please pay attention to key words. I said, "I feel like I'm the first one, among my peers, to experience this sort of death." Key word(s): I feel like... That doesn't mean that I am "true business" the first one.
If you're all upset about it because we're discussing this on blogs, then send me an email. I was just simply being honest with your question(s). If you can't handle honesty, then don't ask. Until then, if and when you're ready to talk about this, send me an email.

thanks...

|