<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, March 18, 2004

To Witch...

The first excerpt...
Oh gosh, stop acting like Clitch. On your first blog, did you said "hi"? Just that one word in your first blog entry? No, you did not. Geez! You wrote more than that one word. Believe me, there are other blogs that wrote just..."hi."

The second excerpt...
I feel that you did know this was in reference to you. Otherwise, why inquire? Me need elaborate? Not need. If you need a memory, I'd be happy to provide one. Do you remmy when I returned from TX...and I came home...and you were walking out (while you were rooming temporarily with us) and I gave you the cold shoulder? That. Should be enough for you to ponder. Am I making a big deal about it now? No, I was simply expressing how I felt yesterday and the events that led up to that point. :-)

Hope you got your answers...

ta ta

|