<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, March 22, 2004

Today, Kitch and I stayed home from work. It was one of those days where you're like..."gosh, I just need a break from work and stay home a bit longer"...you know...a day to catch your breaths. Plus, we were tired...had been a little sick and it's a wonder what 3 extra hours of sleep can do to your well-being.

We got up and went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Mmmm! Haven't had pizza in a LOOOOONG time! It was so good. I was reading the history of Pizza Hut, while we were waiting for someone to take our order. Pizza Hut started with 2 brothers, in Wichita Falls, KS in 1958 (or was that 1968...damn, already forgot the year), and they borrowed $600 from their mother. Wow, $600 and look where Pizza Hut is now...all over the US. Imagine that! Bet the brothers had no inkling that they would eventually be this huge. Well, hey, they do make GOOD pizzas!

Then, we went to Target to look at some stuff. I ended up buying some stuff for scrapbooking. I realized that there is a whole lot more to buy. So, I told myself...that I'll just buy little by little and save them all up. When I get all the basic stuff that I need, then I'll start on them. So, I started with about $25 dollars worth of scrapbooking materials. Can't wait till these stuff accumulate and then work on some good projects. I'm looking forward to that.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna call the oral surgeon and see what the hell is going on. Does it really take more than 2 weeks for the dr. to get approval from my insurance to extract my wisdom teeth? Dang! I'm so looking forward to that lovely bottle of Percocet. heh

Guess tomorrow I'll head back to work. Should feel more rested up than before.

Wanna read one more blog? Check out Realm of the Mystic Dragon.

ta ta


|