<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Witch...

Whoa! If you'll read my first blog that mentions the second excerpt, you'll see that I didn't get into it (the story). However, you inquired, via your blog, about what I was talking about. So, you opened up the dialogue. So, if you rather that I express to you in person, then don't ask me what I meant about something, via blog. You said this is a new thing to you...well, better late than never. Also, you knew we had problems, in this regard, yet, we just avoided the issue. You had asked me if there was something wrong between us...I said, I'd rather not talk about it, until a later time. My exact same response to Clitch.
Secondly, expressing my ramblings and emotions of my mother dying is not the same thing as sharing your experience or offering advice. Those are 2 different things. Also, you said you felt that it would be better to leave me alone and to deal with it, at that time...you should have let me made that decision, without assumption on your part.

thank you...

|