<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Wow. Yesterday morning was emotional for me. I'm alright. Thanks to everyone who paged/IM'd me to make sure I was ok. I'd like to start off to thank/address a few friends...

Big thanks to Kenny for his kind support and in remembrance of my mother. He posted lyrics of a song from Evanscance (sp?). This group is really cool. Kitch and I have been watching music videos on Fuse. It's very Deaf-friendly as about 90% of their videos are captions...where as MTV and VH1 has been reducing their captions on videos. Gosh, I can't remember the last time I bought a CD. 2000? 2001? Dang! I guess cuz I don't have a stereo (hem, hem to Kitch: hint for my bday) anymore.

RT, I just love your blog. Yesterday's entry was just hilarious. But I agree with you about the interpreting situation for the "Wicked" play. I would have done the same thing. I would have added "GA" to the interpreter, whose jaw was to the floor, to indicate to go ahead and voice what I said. Do you mind?! Oh, oh...I shall correct myself. RT is not the reigning queen of drama, he's the reigning empress of drama. *royal curtsey bow* "Wicked" is a wonderful book, by Gregory Maguire. Rosey recommended it to me. I loved it. I will and must read his other books.

Witch, you were vague with your question, addressed to me, in your blog yesterday. What reference are you referring to? If you think you know the answer, why ask? :-)

Fighting. Arguments. We hate them but it has to be done. Sometimes, it can even be a cleansing in a relationship or friendship. Kitch and I always tell each other...if you have a problem with me or something, communicate! Yet, somehow, it's like...more communication is needed. You ever feel like, you've communicated and communicated and yet feels like you need to communicate some more? haha Life is so funny! I'm sure Kitch and I feel like that to each other. But, that's good. It lay cards on the table and makes us deal with each one.
Yesterday, during my lunch hour, I was playing Canasta online, with Kitch and I was having a spat with Rosey on AIM. So, imagine switching back and forth. We were just bitching each other out for not being a friend, in the last several days. Nonetheless, we've made up and sewn our heads back on. This was all done within a game. A game of Canasta can be quite long. Although, I don't think the online gamers appreciate my slow playing responses. TFB!
Arguments are also awakenings. It's telling you that something is wrong. Whether is you or that person or both. The worst of an argument, I think, is that you hate to discover that you're the cause of it. Doesn't that bug you? Or turns out that the other person is right. Yet, this is hard because both parties are automatically on the defense mode. One part I hate about arguments is that sometimes, I look back and I find myself sooo immature about the whole thing or that issue. It's like...gawd, I was so immature and why didn't I just get over it or make a big deal about it? And then, I stay mad...not cuz of the argument, it's cuz you're mad at yourself for that shit.
Kitch and I have 3 cats. Sometimes, you'll see 2 of them get into a fight. I'd like to think they're having a spat. I mean...one would like...bother the other cat or bite him...on purpose. I'm like...oh, you're just asking for it! Next thing you know, claws extended and they're like boxing each other. Backs arched. Eyes closed to slits. 3 paws on ground and 1 up in the air, ready to strike. Then, the chase. Then, they kinda leave each other alone. And then, they'll be sniffing each other, after some time has passed, and giving each other a bath. Isn't that weird? Sometimes, I think humans are like that. Yeah, when Kitch and I get into it, we definitely need time alone to cool off. But then, next thing you know, we'll be all over each other, and then we get all horny and then we have to do it ! Make-up sex, isn't that wondeful? Woof, woof!

Stupid, stupid! Adan Burke, a former ASP member (I refuse to call him a bro.) for getting on a panel, which was hosted by Gallaudet's Campus Activity, and trying to trash Alpha Sigma Pi fraternity. The event was called "Christianity vs. Greek Organizations". Apparently, he resigned from ASP, after completing the pledge program because it was against his Christian beliefs. He said that we were worshipping cobras (our "mascot") and it was nothing but dishonesty, idolatry and alcohol abuse. Whateva! Yay!, to our current Archon, Robert Sirvage, for saying that oh, then we must be evil for worshipping the bison, Gallaudet's mascot. (Not verbatim, but you get the gist of it.) What people don't understand is that ASP and other Greek organizations do have Christians/Mormons and other such religious groups as members. We have no problem with you being a Christian or whatever. Just becasue we do some things, perceived as sinful in your views, doesn't mean you have to do it. If you're against drinking, then fine, don't drink. When I was in the frat, we had a bro., Nathan Holmes, who is a Mormon. Of course, he couldn't drink or swear or whatever but he was cool about the whole thing. He didn't preach to us about our "sinful" ways. We'd all have a beer bottle in our hands and he would have a soda can in his. He was cool...he was funny...awesome. And excuse me, being in a frat isn't all about drinking and partying. There's bonding, sharing experiences/stories, retreats and many others. Gosh, remmy those games we played? Indian Wrestling? Black Magic? (Gosh, felt such a fool at that game...haha.) I dunno about you but I had a blast during my time in ASP. (To my fellow ASP bloggers: RT, Clitch, Witch and Kenny....LLASP! )

ta ta!

|