<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Cliff...I realized I MIGHT have jumped to a conclusion. *gasp* Yeah, I know, eh? I realized it's a possibility that you might have taken 2.6 million from a bigger number.

However, I guess I'm still confused by your saying that you were perplexed to see that there are only about 2,000 students at Gallaudet. I guess the way I'm reading you is that you might have forgotten that there are other factors. Such as...there is RIT and CSUN, that Deafies can choose to go. Also, many VR's are now not paying for Gallaudet because "there are many qualified interpreters at local or statewide colleges and universities". Duh! It's not the same at being at the mecca, Gallaudet.

Anyways, without getting into it again because it takes a whole semester to discuss this. Believe me, I took a class about this and EVERYONE has different opinions about the statistics of the D/deaf communities. Better stop...

huggies...

|