<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, April 16, 2004

Even been at that point, in your life, where you're trying to work out details of your plans for the year or so? It's like you have plans A, B and C. If plan A, doesn't work out, then switch to Plan B. Yet, Plan B has its own Plan A and Plan B. The same for Plan C. Yeah? Me too. It's more frustrating when most of the deadlines all fall around the same time. It's so frustrating to the point where you don't want to make decisions and you rather someone just tell you what to do. However, life doesn't work that way. Sacrifices or adjustments have to be made throughout life.

Some days, I just wanna escape to some hidden treehouse or a secluded beach and just breathe in some fresh air. A secluded beach sounds more inviting. Reflecting while the sun's rays are beating down on you. Dig in your feet into the warm sand. Take a stroll along the endless shore. Hmmm, what a wonderful idea to call in "sick".

Sometimes I think that you get so busy with the fast-paced life that you forget to stop and relax. Life becomes so serious, you forget to laugh or how to have fun (without any help from alcohol or drugs). Whatever happened to simplicity?

Life is weird. Sometimes we need a little reminding on our shoulders, but that can go both ways. For example, you can get so distracted on something that you forget about people. They need you and your undivided attention. Yet, on the other hand, you can be busy meeting up with people or doing things with/for them, that you forget that you do need a moment to be alone or selfish (every once in a while).

Anyways, I've been deep in thoughts lately about my goals and future. As I was thinking, I went off the point and started thinking about the pace of life and time (is it our friend or enemy?). Overall, I'm ok...just thinking and thinking. I'm sure I'll be making decisions soon and be happy with them.

Moving on...I'll definitely be having a busy weekend. So busy that I'm like how am I gonna do my weekly chores. I'm the type of person that likes to do all my chores in a set of time, like in the morning and be over with it. Instead, looks like I may have to break my chores down and just do what I can in between appointments and meetings. Sigh...

McDonald's has announced they will be offering a "Happy Meal" for adults. It will include a salad, bottled water and a pedometer. For the kid's Happy Meals, they will be offering a choice of fresh fruits over fries. It's supposed to be available to all US McDonald's by May 6th. Interesting...

Well, I better stop for now and get my ass busy in work.

ta ta...

|