<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I was reading Kenny's recent blog last night. I, too, miss church. I just don't miss the judgmental people that comes with church. It's like..."don't point at me, point as yourself as well!" Besides, isn't the purpose of church is to put your focus on God and not on people, what they did last night, or what they're wearing? I look forward to Easter Sunday and then brunch at Mr. Henry's with friends.

I simply believe that we're all on different paths and ultimately will reach that one final destination.

Looking back in history, it's amazing how many wars have started, due to religious conflicts. Even wars to THIS day! Don't get my dad started about Israel or you're gonna have a lecture about it.

Anyways, I realized I'm just babbling and not making complete thoughts. I must be ADD'ing! (Larry, finish!)

The other night, Kitch and I were watching Sex and the City. (I believe we were watching the 3rd season. I have all seasons except the last one, which just recently ended. I'm gonna MISS Sex and the City!) This one episode, "Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl...", deals with sexual orientations. Carrie dates a guy, who takes her, on a first date, to the ice skating rink. They sit down for a break. The guy immediately asked her about when was her last serious relationship. She looked depressed for a moment as she had ended a relationship with Big.

She quickly gets over it and asked him the same question. He is like...oh, I was with this girl, and then this girl and then was with Mark. Carrie took a double look at him. She was just surprised how cool he was about his past. Later, she wrote in her pooter if the younger generation are free with their sexuality and not limited to one side.

Are the younger generation really free of "sexual orientation"? Do they really swing both ways, without any favoritism? You know, in the eyes of today's generation...well, at least, among the gays...if a guy is bi, he's more likely to become gay in the near future. Whereas, if a woman is bi, she can go either way...actually stay bi, or become a lesbian or become straight. Does this still ring true in the younger generation?

Anyways, I was surprised to see Alanis Morrissette, who is a really good singer, to play a bi character who got to kiss Carrie. You know, from that famous game, Spin the Bottle. Carrie gets up and dumps the guy. Show over.

Ahhh...those 4 women will be truly missed! And Stanley too!

ta ta

|