<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Last night was interesting. KT and I went to a "pre-Rockfest" house party, hosted by some queens, near Gallaudet. It was a good mixture of people from Gallaudet and RIT students and others. I was surprised to see some other people showing up at the party. There were a few people drunk off their asses. Supposedly this one guy, apparently the first one to lose his liquor that evening, was going around and making out with some guys when his boyfriend is there! It was said that his boyfriend was observing him and was just pissed off. OMG, drama when that guy sobers up!

I vee people who get drunk and just start get touchy-feely. You know what I mean? This one guy kept coming up to me and KT and said "hi" like at least 3 separate times. I'm like...do you mind? And then he'll be like, placing his hand on my back or hip. I was like..."omigod, Clitch...get over here and pull out your 'dawg' in front of him so he can be distracted!"

I vee this one Deaf person, whom I've known for some time, has a cochlear implant. Admittedly, I was surprised. But, hey, it's his choice. (At least, it's not a kid with a CI.)

Overall, we had a good time there with friends and "long time/no see" strangers. Chris, nice of you to offer to pay for me for RockFest. Sure appreciated the offer but I just feel too old for RF. However, if ASP had a retreat...I'll be sure to go and drag the queens with me and Ridor as well.

This morning, KT and I got up and took one of our cats, BJ, to the vet. Lately, he's been going to the cat litter like every 30 seconds...trying to pee...but with no luck. The vet thinks it's a urinary tract infection. It shouldn't be anything serious. He's bound to get better. But damn, inserting pills into cats' mouths is hell! We'll just mash the pills and mix it into his food.

Tonight, we'll be going to see Quid Pro Quo at the Kennedy Center. The "-itches" will be there as well. Hopefully, it'll be worth it to go. See see...

Blog to VEE: Stuff

ta ta for now...

|