<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, April 23, 2004

Never Happened Before... 

Yesterday morning, I went to the doctor for a physical exam and some updated immunizations as required before enrollment to Gallaudet. Met with the doctor and filled him up of what has been happening, health-wise, as I haven't seen him in about a year. Then, he proceeded to get a nurse to take care of some blood works to see if I need shots for some stuff. The nurse came in and proceeded to draw blood out of me. Now, I don't have a problem having blood drawn out or getting shots. Just as long as I don't look at it. I usually turn away and just close my eyes. Well, she wrapped a rubber band around my left arm. Poked in the needle and then withdrew. I thought, "oh, done already." I opened my eyes and turned out that my vein wasn't visible to draw out blood. (Well, wtf were you doing poking the needle in the first place?) So, she does it on my right arm. I looked away as she pricked the needle into me. After a few seconds, I started sweating...big time! I was like...my goodness, is it hot in here or is it just me? And then, I felt nauseous and I was like...ok, either I'm gonna throw up or pass out, I need get my head between my knees. The nurse was like...are you ok? I said that I was just feeling light-headed and that it never happens to me. I opened my eyes...well, no wonder! She drew out 3 tubes of blood! I was like...do you mind, I would like to have some blood leftover for my body! I had to lie down for a couple of minutes. So...the nurse told the dr and he decided that it would be best if I came back later for the shots. So, will have to go back later.

Anyways, yesterday was an "ok" day. Nothing fancy. Work is having staff appreciation day. So, my job had Ben & Jerry's brought over to the firm and we all had ice cream. Hmmm, so good!

Came home after work and changed and then met Cliff and Rosey for our get-together. Had a good time. Meanwhile, KT went out with his friend to Tia's. (Bitch!) (ILY!)

So, I am looking forward to this weekend to relax a bit. Saturday night, I will have to meet with the RAD executive board members. We'll be having a tour of the hotel where RAD will be hosted and then out to eat to socialize. Looking forward to see who else is on the executive board, other than the officers. Other than that, I'm just gonna relax! I have to, since next weekend, I'll be recovering from my oral surgery. Uughh!

I've been working a little bit on my blog. Probably will work a bit more over the weekend. As I said, there are a few cheat sheets I came across and here they are...
First of all, Mandarin is a good site to find info how to add or make something in your blog.

Second is the HTML tag codes.

Third is the style sheet codes.

Anyways, thank God it's Friday. Will post more later...if not, then have a good weekend!

ta ta...

|