<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Nothing special yesterday...just work, which I didn't really do. I had changed the color in my blogpage. I think I'll stick with blue and black for the time being.

KT and I had dinner with Rosey and Wil at Annie's in Dupont Circle. It was good to go out on a double date with another couple. Of course, the one topic that always come up with Deafies, we talked about sex. What is the deal with that? :-) Anyways, it was a good dinner. Then went to some cute little store that was closing down. KT and I were like...no wonder they're closing down...their merchandises are priced high! We walked a bit around DuCi and ended up talking some more outside of BAM (Books-A-Million) and talked about different things.

After that, we left and decided to pay a visit to the "-itches". A few people stopped by for a few moments while we were there. There was one moment we were all hot, so Mitch, KT and I went outside for a breather. Tim and his bf, Thom joined outside. We were just talking about a bunch of stuff. Anyways, I was chatting with Thom when this white car drove by. Stepped out Clitch and Shannon. They had left a moment ago to get ciggies at the nearby gas station. In the backseat of the car, some girl was waving at us over and over. I was like..."whaaa? who the fuck is that?" I kept squinting my eyes to make out wtf is she. After that damn car left, turned out that it was that Deaf actress, whose primetime show was recently cancelled. (That should be enough clue for you to figure out.) One person said something like wtf is she doing here...why isn't she at some Hollywood party? Before the car left, she was announcing about some house party. I was like...oooook, fucked a fancy party for a house party? Whateva!

Anyways...nothing much for today, except errands. I gotta go and pick out a shirt I wanna wear for tomorrow and iron it.

Like I said, nothing fancy today.

Blog to vee: Fuck Everything

ta ta

|