<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, April 02, 2004

Well, I've been able to move up the comments/tb sections to right below the byline. Now, I just need to reduce the fonts. Waiting to hear from HaloScan about that. If that can be done, then I'll keep the c/t thingy. Unless I'm getting no comments, then what's the point?

Carrie, just wanted to say sorry about the passing away of your grandmother. Hopefully, you'll be able to go to the funeral and be with family and friends. If not, I'm sure your local friends will be with you and give you support.

I totally understand how you felt left, as a Deafie, with information from family members. I went through that while my mother was dying. Dad took off without communicating with me. My Aunt Mary would say she would come at this time but came like 2 or 3 hours later. Any news I got from them were like 2 or 3 days later. Most of the time, if my mother knew anything, she still told me. Bless her!

Basically, I kept to myself. I didn't wanna cause a scene...with my mother dying upstairs. My dad and I are SO quick to start a spat. We're like 2 cocks in a cockfight. All one of us has to do is take one quick imtimidating step and the fight has begun. So, I just kept quiet. What was worse is that the television was set in an area where the reception isn't quite so good...so the captions were fucked up. You watch the captions for like a minute and you give up. No way you're gonna spend 30 mins. or an hour deciphering the fucked up captions. And you can only read so many books before you get tired. I have a book, The Virgin Blue, by Tracy Chavelier. I've had it more than a month and still hasn't been read through.

I'm an avid reader. If I had all day and nothing to do...I could read the whole book within hours, depending the size of the book. Well, having read so many books lately, I'm like not in the mood to read anymore.

Anyways, my whole point was that I can understand where you're coming from about being left out. It's frustrating.

Well, thank God it's Friday. So looking forward to rest up this weekend. Tomorrow is CobraFest! Hope to see y'all there and have a good time. Kitch is excited cuz he gets to party and watch the Final Four at the same time. ASP started this tradition last year, of posting huge projectors which display the games. So, it's kinda like being at a crowded sports bar with a loud band playing. I applaud them for continuing this tradition. However, I think they should have kept the tradition of announcing the new officers, for next year, at CobraFest. Seems they've stopped that tradition like 2 years ago.

Anyways, I shouldn't have a problem locating Kitch if we get separated. Just have to look for him by the projectors.

Google will begin (if not started already) a free email service, called Gmail. However, there's a twist to this whole thing. Google has set up a system to where it will analyze each email that you've sent or received. Then, it will post the topics in their ad banners. I'm assuming kinda like the one that appears on top of this blogpage. Some people aren't comfortable with Google going into their emails to find basic topics. Others could care less.

A big "mofo!" to y'all who fooled me yesterday. I kept telling myself that it's April Fool's Day and yet I fell for some jokes. I'm gonna slap y'all...for real! Especially Mitch!

Last night, I was reading this guy's blog that I had posted yesterday. I was surprised to see that he added my blog link to his blogpage. He put me under "Fuckable". Hmmm...should I be flattered? Anyways, his blog is veeful!

Today is payday! Yay!

Anyways, better get busy and will soon meet with an attorney for an assignment.

ta ta

Wonder Woman! *spins*

|