<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, April 05, 2004

Whoo...yesterday was a tiresome day for me. I had been up til 6am with Mitch, Clitch, Witch, Kenny and others. We were all just having fun and laughing out asses off, after all day and night with the CobraFest thing. Hosting a party is a lot of work! Well, if you're expecting a large turnout...yep. But if you were having a party...like at your place...not too bad but still enough to keep you busy.

Anyways, Kitch came and picked me and went grocery shopping. Came home and showered and just relaxed all day. Was sooooo tired! I can't remember the last time I stayed up THAT late. I tried not to nap but eventually did.

Then, went to bed at a decent time. I had to, since we've lost an hour with the time change. I didn't want to get up this morning really tired. So far, not bad. Hopefully, I can last all day without feeling "blah".

This morning I was reading the news and wtf?!?! I read about this U. of Wisc. student who was "kidnapped". The police announced, 2 days after they found her, that she faked the whole thing. What? Now, who is stupid enough to do that?!? It's gonna cost the city at least $70K, if not more, for the investigation. Shit! Funny none!

And then, the mother who stoned 2 of her boys to death has been declared insane by the court. Kitch and I were walking on treadmills at a gym, last week. We were watching about this case. During this case, they were showing an excerpt of a videotape of the psychiatrist interviewing the mother. She was like detached from emotions. The whole case is just really weird. She was asked why didn't she share her "revelation from God" to her pastor. Turned out that her pastor is her brother-in-law. There were answers she gave that indicated that it was possible she knew right from wrong. It was just really disturbing.

Ah, RockFest. I won't be going to that event. But, I hear that Vanilla Ice will be performing there. Now, that has to be interesting.

I saw an ad somewhere that June 5th is Deaf Day at King's Dominion. Hmmm...I'd like to go, but dang, it's so far away when driving home after the park close. I think Terese will forbit to ride with me. LOL SixFlags in MD is closer. Wonder if they have a Deaf Day at Hershey Park? If so, gotta go!!! Kitch took me there last year as a surprise bday gift, along with Clitch and Witch. We all had a blast there! This year, we gotta go back and take advantage of a chocolate bath! Hmmm...Kitch...shall we do the "nasty" in chocolate? LOL There's so much to see at this place. We've only saw about 50% of it. The rides there are impressive, some even better than SixFlags and King's Dominion.

Anyways, better get started on work...

ta ta

|