<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, April 12, 2004

Yesterday was alright, due to the cloudy/rainy weather. Nonetheless, Manny, KT and I went to MCC for Easter service. Lots of songs and short sermon. We were all veeing these 4 "dancers" that came out to the front, during a song. It's really hard to describe it here. It's something I've never seen in any churches I've been to. Yeah, there are dancers but not like these 4. They were all wearing really baggy clothes and gosh, it was just different. One of the terps was weird since she was like signing everything with a C-handshape.

Overall, it was ok. Nice to see other Deafies there. The service was over than expected. We headed out to drive around and then thought to pick up Cliff to go to Mr. Henry's. Kekua had already paged me saying he wasn't gonna go, due to something. Then, only to find out that Cliff backed out. So, we proceeded to pick up Bobby and Terese. The 5 of us had a good time at Mr. Henry's. Dunno if Bobby will wanna hang out with KT and me cuz we were just picking on him. ;-) However, Bobby was being a good sport about the whole thing. That's awesome cuz you know some people would just take it so personal.

After that, we dropped everyone off and came home. The rainy weather just really make you wanna do NOTHING. We just laid in bed and watch some shows and then napped. Oh, I love napping on a rainy day!! Even better with a warm body next to you...especially my lover! ;-)

So overall, it was a simple day. Sometimes, that's what you just need...a simple day to relax or just be plain lazy.

Roe, welcome to the blogging world! Ofc, I have you posted on the side. :-)

Eeeeeek! They're coming soon! They will invade the DC area! Run! Hide! And keep your mouths closed!

I guess I'll close for now.

ta ta

|