<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Bush, Just Apologize! 

I don't know if you have noticed or not but Bush rarely offers any apologies for some situations. Right now, he has appeared in 2 Arabic television networks, saying that he's shocked in the manner of our military for the way they have been treating the Iraqi prisoners but does not offer any sort of apology. He says "this is not the America that I know."
Well, no shit! But still, even if you did not personally beat up the prisoners...you as the President of the United States should offer an apology. Read that Condoleeza Rice and other advisors were the ones to offer apologies. They were "doing it for Bush." Whatever! Bush, just swallow your pride and apologize!

Then, he turns around that asks Congress for an additional $25 billion dollars for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh gosh, don't get me started!

Moving on...

Thought I'd offer a couple of blogs for you to vee. The first one was one that I read last night. This guy is in the Marines or in reserves. He's been taking classes and stuff. He also had a wisdom tooth pulled out recently and liked his description of how it felt. The second blog is truly vee'ing. I'm surprised that KT didn't mentioned it in his blog. KT came across it and told me about it. It looks like this Australian guy owns a video store and his observations and musings is just really odd. So, hope you'll enjoy reading them:

Blue

The Video Store Guy

Lately, I've been having a few poems brewing in my mind. So, pretty soon I'll be penning them down to paper. I know some of you are just waiting to read my new poems. That reminds me...the deadline for the ASL poetry contest is coming up soon. I'll have to check Rita's blog to get more info. I had an ASL poem made up for the contest but have not been able to finish it. The challenge is writing down the ASL poetry on paper as it's one of the requirements for the contest...at least, it was for the last contest.

Anyways, I better go and get some stuff done here at work.

ta ta...

|