<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, May 21, 2004

Officially Ours... 

As of yesterday late afternoon, KT and I officially own a home! Pah! Jon took us out to Phillip's Seafood to celebrate. We all had a good time and got home late. We're happy and excited to begin the transition from our current place to our own home!
We'll be doing a bit of cleaning and renovation in the house before moving in. We won't move in til after our vacation next week! We are so looking forward to get out of town for a few days!!!!!! We both need to relax!
Once we return, we'll move. We'll probably move into our house by mid-June. Maybe Bobby and Ridor will help us pack and unpack. They LOVE to pack, move and then unpack. They probably have a professional way of packing. *wink*
It's a good feeling! In person, I'm probably not showing it due to being excessively tired but inside I am happy! No more landlord! We can do WHATEVER we want to do! I just cannot wait to move in! I'm sure our cats would LOVE the extra space and having their own yard to explore.
So, I'm sure KT and I will be emailing our friends of our new address. KT is already making address changes to various businesses. Me, I'll get to it. Sometimes, I wish I could just wiggle my nose like Samatha, from Bewitched, and have everything move magically for me. Better yet, like Jeannie, just clasp my arms and blink and hey, it's all done! Sigh, would that be nice?
Nonetheless, we're excited! Can't wait to move! We can now say, "our home"! Yay! Yay! Yay!

|