<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, June 04, 2004

Bits of News... 

Princess Di's mother, Frances Shand Kydd, passed away yesterday, in Scotland. I did wondered what went through her mind when her world-famous daughter died from that car accident.

NY Ave/Gallaudet metro station is on time and is expected to open this November. I'm sure the students will be thrilled with that. Perfect for me, as well, when I return to school next year.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban opens today. Luckily, it will be captioned in Annapolis this coming Sunday! Can't wait to go see it. It's been said that this is the best Harry Potter film as of yet.


Aside from the news, just wanted to say...my goodness to the rising gas prices. It's ridiculous! Already has been over $2 a gallon. Experts have said that it will continue to rise over the summer. I'm like complaining but then feel like I shouldn't. Read that Englanders are shelling out an average of (pound)5.50 a gallon! Yes, (pound) 5.50 a gallon! So, even with our rising gas prices, we're still relatively cheap.

Hope you all have a good weekend. I know that some of you will be heading over to King's Dominion for Deaf Day. Have a fabulous time! KT and I will still be working on the house. Hopefully, we can move in, for good, by next weekend. We both just cannot wait to settle in and plop our asses on the couch! *winks*


|