<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Bummer... 

Don't you hate it when you make plans with a friend and only to be stood up? A friend of mine from TX is in DC for some reason, I think work-related. She had emailed me to ask if we wanted to get together. I said sure and we agreed to meet yesterday, after I got off work.
I got home and checked my email to see if she had responded. I read the old email and found out that she wasn't available until later in the night. So, I had the computer on and my pager next to me. I kept checking both to see if she had responded. Nope!
That really sucks! You're excited to see an old friend and only to find out that you don't get to meet up. So, I don't know what happened...if she stood me up or she tried to email/page me but computer problems or something had happened and prevented her to meet with me and KT. All I know, that sucks!

Anyways, I'm meeting Cliff tonight for dinner. I'm excited about that as it's been awhile since we've hung out with just the 2 of us. Clitch, you better not even think about postponing tonight! Don't need 2 in a row! *winks*

|