<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, June 11, 2004

Former Friends... 

I chatted with a friend online yesterday. At one point, we started talking about former friends.

There's been people in my life that I used to be friends with. Due to their sadistic treatment of our friendship, I had to end it. There were times that I should have ended the friendship earlier, yet I kept giving my so-called friends chances after chances. Yeah, I know the majority of you would have trashed the friendship the first or the second time they did shit to you. Yet, with me, I always believe that there are some good in each and every one of us and hope that friend would wake up and appreciate our friendship. Sadly, that isn't always the case.

When I started to step my foot down and ended some friendships, people were like...about damn time, Larry! "He/she has not been nice to you" or "he/she has really taken advantages of you" or "it was really a one-way friendship". I guess I'll still give second chances but not repeatedly. Last year was a hard lesson about friendships and decided that I don't deserve to be mistreated or disrespected.

Yet, unlike some people, I don't wish ill will upon those I used to be friends with, unless it was really serious like physical threats. Yeah, I do get news, good or bad, from time to time about certain people and I just simply wish the best for their lives. Even though I've terminated friendships with these people, I hope that they've learned their lessons and improve themselves with future friends. They may not be friends with me again but hopefully they'll learn to treat their current and future friends better.

Meanwhile, I am content with friends that I do have now. So, I love y'all and love to hear from each and every one of y'all. *huggies*

ta ta...

|