<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, June 18, 2004

Good Times... 

Rosey and I met, last night, for dinner at Tortilla Coast, despite the pouring rain. We had a great time eating, chatting and sharing a pitcher of strawberry margarita. We just really enjoyed ourselves and had a few moments where we were just laughing too hard. I know that people like to watch people, but let me tell you...I think Rosey is the CHAMP when it comes to analyzing people. Obvious! I'm like, "Rosey, do you mind!" Of course, she doesn't give a flying fuck if they catch her staring at them. Embarrassing! (well, for me, that is) Nonetheless, she had me laughing and snickering. Must've been damn good margarita! Worth it, right, Rosey?

I'm just simply looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Maybe a bit of cleaning up of our yard, if no rain.

Don't forget your dad this Sunday! It's Father's Day.

ta ta...

|