<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, July 02, 2004

Latest Rumor... 

Here is the site to read up on the latest rumors about a Wonder Woman movie. The movie is tentatively "Wonder Woman:Battle of Justice". All I pray is that it'll be a good movie that will rake in some major profits, not some cheesy film! I wanna be impressed! I wanna be able to say...this WW movie is BADASS! I wanna gasp and have stars appear in my eyes when I watch it. I wanna be able to see this movie over and over again before it goes to DVD. I wanna! I wanna! I wanna!

Meanwhile...

*Wonder Woman spin*

Update: I had the feeling that I had seen this short film somewhere before. I investigated and yep, it was that short film that I had posted in my blog before. I wasn't impressed with it. If you haven't seen it, you can click here to see the short film and let me know what you think.

This link here are comments from people that have viewed the short film. My feeling is that the grade for the film is a C. Disappointed!

I'd rather they trash this film and do another script, even if we have to wait another 2 or 3 years before a WW film comes out. It HAS to be fabulous!

|