<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, July 29, 2004

The Past... 

For the 2nd time in a week, someone, from my past and permanently on my shitlist, IM'd me.  He has tried various screen names to send me a message here and there, yet I keep blocking them.  (Hmmm, maybe change my AIM screen name...after all these years?  I've had my current screen name for like 5 or 6 years.)  Anyways, he basically told me that he fucked an "ex" (that alone is long story) and blah, blah, blah. 

Anyways, I never respond to him...just clicked on that X.  However, I forgot to memorize the screen name so I could have it blocked.  The AIM version at work is really old and doesn't have the cool features...so have to do it the long way. 

Anyways, I IM'd the "ex" and told him to watch out for this person and yes, this person was the one who told me that you guys did it.  (It was iffy if the "ex" would reply because our last convo ended badly.)  Anyways, the "ex" was like...I didn't know you guys were friends.  I was like...let me make it clear...we used to be friends and thank God we're not friends anymore.  He wanted to know more details but I told him that I'd rather not say because I just didn't wanna deal with more drama. 

In hindsight, I wished that I didn't IM the "ex".  However, due to the screwy mentality of this scum, I felt like the "ex" should have gotten a warning to know what he will be getting into. 

Chatting with the "ex" yesterday made me realize...WTF was I thinking when I was dating him?  Well, at least, I can blame it on young age and immaturity. 

I seriously need to sit down and think if I consider the "ex" as an ex.  (That's the long story part.)  Never mind me about this.

I have more news, reserved for Cliff, which I know he's gonna FLIP!  In other words, potential DRAMA next summer!  (I had written a longer entry about this specific news but then I thought...oh no, that will only cause some comment drama and I definitely don't need it at this point.)

Anyways, moving on...

KT is sick!  (Awwwwww!)   He's home and resting up.  So, I'm the breadwinner today and what am I doing?  Blogging.  What a wonderful way to bring home the bacon! 

A couple nights ago, we watched 50 First Dates.  Any movies with Ben Stiller in it is bound to make you laugh!  Love Drew Barrymore in this movie.  It was funny and cute. 

Saw Scary Movie 3 last night.  Funny but it wasn't the same without the Wayan brothers but still...it was good.  Loved the part with Queen Latifah.

Anyways, better get back to work.  ta ta...


|