<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Plain Day... 

Nothing really went on yesterday.  Just a committee meeting last night to go over some details.  Hopefully will be to finalize everything this coming weekend and start advertising our upcoming Latino event for RAD 2005.

Had a good talk with Cliff.  It was good to see him.  Can't remember the last time I saw him, in person.  April?  May? 

Finished my Inkwell edition of The Tactile Mind.  The poems in the beginning were very good and liked one story by K.C. Harmon. 

I guess tonight, KT and I will finish up painting the guest room.  I hope so!  Can't wait to move the stuff from our bedroom back to the guest room.  So crowded in our room!  Yesterday, KT showed me an art poster by Govinder (sp?), Three Cats.  Must, must have that!  I think it will go well with the room. 

ta ta for now...

|