<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Pumpkin... 

If like Christina Ricci, you'll know that she usually play characters that are grungey (sp?), gothic or sarcastic. Well, in Pumpkin, she plays a character I'd never expected her to do. In this movie, she plays as Carolyn, a rich sorority girl. All I can say is that the movie is so weird and veeing. You will laugh, in disbelief, in various parts of the movie. You have to check it out and just be amazed by the movie.

I've added Anti Bad Terp's blog as a link to my blog. (Currently on the bottom of Deafies section.) If you'll check it out, I'm sure you can relate to some bad interpreter encounters. When I was enrolled at the local community college, I had my share of bad interpreters. The only thing is that if I did bad in a class, I don't blame the interpreters, who seem to be the scapegoats these days with Deafies failing their classes.

Isabel Sanford, who played Louise "Weezie" Jefferson on "The Jeffersons", passed away last week Friday, of natural causes. My parents used to watch this show and I would join them. I remember growing up and not quite understanding the episodes, as I didn't have captions. Some years later, when I did get captions, I would come across the show and watch it. Pretty darn funny! Not too long ago, I was shopping at Target and saw that The Jeffersons is out on DVD's. Hmmm, wouldn't mind having that to my collection... (Gotta update my wishlist!)
According to the Express newspaper today, Isabel Sanford was the first black woman to win an Emmy for Best Actress in a Comedy Series.

I was gonna write some more but I think I'll make another post later today. ta ta for now...

|