<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Soon Done... 

I just emailed Rita about a question for the ASL poetry contest. I'm pretty much satisfied with my poem. Just gotta have KT videotape me. Once done, gotta type up a short bio and usual info. Then, mail it out! Can't wait to get this over with.

So, just gotta wait for Rita's response...

Off the point, found Matt and Kriston's blogs and added them on the side.

I was thinking that blogging is relatively new. The oldest entry I've seen in a blog is back in 2002 or 2001. I'm wondering just how much will change in 10 years, in regards to blogging. Will our archives be as long or will blogs reach a limit and we'll be relocating from host to host? Or will we have the same blog address when 10 years rolls around? Hmmm...

|