<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, July 31, 2004

The Village... 

KT and I went to go see The Village at a theatre in Silver Spring.

Omigod! You must check out the flick by M. Night Shyamalan. It is truly strange, yet good. Like an article I recently read, the less you know about it, the more you'll enjoy the film. Go check it out!!!
I thought it was awesome! Don't mind having this film to add to my DVD collection in the near future.

Saw a few previews that I wouldn't mind checking out:

The Incredibles - new film by Pixar

Sky Captain & World of Tomorrow - this looks awesome because this film isn't something you see often.

Taxi - (couldn't find an official site) with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon (also the forever young Ann-Margaret).

Kekua mentioned some time ago, in his blog, about a preview for AVP (Aliens v. Predator). I am curious to check it out.

ta ta for now...

|