<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, July 09, 2004

WW in a Beauty Pageant... 

I was viewing my blog and I noticed that the pic of Wonder Woman was next to my recent entry, Who? I couldn't help but remember an episoide where WW was crowned in a beauty pageant. Diana Prince went undercover with a blonde wig (I think). I remember that her cover was almost blown. Some other lady discovered Diana's wig on the bed, while WW was out doing some "world-saving". When it looked like someone was gonna find out that Diana is WW, Diana emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, indicating she had been showering all along. All I can remember is at the end, WW chased someone that lead to the auditorium where the pageant was being held. WW somehow ended up on the stage to deflect something falling onto the stage filled with the beauty competitors. Of course, everyone was in awe of her and was crowned. The show ends with her traditional WW/Diana smile.


|