<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Doctor's Appointments... 

I woke up this morning and was kinda moody. I couldn't figure out why. KT kept asking me if he had done anything wrong. I was like...no.

It wasn't until I went for my doctor's appointment this morning for the completion of the root canal procedure, when I realized why I was moody. I am TIRED of all these doctor's appointments!!! Seriously, within the past 30 days...I must've had about 15 appts. to various doctors. I just cannot wait to get them all done!

The root canal procedure went by without a problem. I had gone last week but the doctor couldn't continue. She said that I had a lot of fluids in the tooth and it was swollen and needed to take some antibiotics before she could complete the procedure.

So, went back this morning to finish up the procedure and before I knew it, I was done! So, I'm happy. I just need to go back to the dentist and get a crown.

So, I got about 3 more appointments to see a doctor and then I'm done! ...for the time being...

Yeah, my mood improved after the root canal was done...

ta ta...

|