<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, August 23, 2004

Good Books... 

I couldn't believe just how good The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown! I was so engrossed into the book that by that time I was finished reading this one fascinating topic, I had already read more than half the book. I was like...no wonder this book has been getting attention. All I can say is that it's a GREAT book and a must-read!

I'm currently reading:



Sue Grafton is one of my favorite authors. I have all her books of the Kinsey Milhone mystery series...from A to R (newest book). I've just started reading this book last night and looking forward to be entertained by Grafton.

Yesterday, KT and I went white water rafting with our friends and their son at Harper's Ferry in West Virginia. I had a good time and was just enjoying the scenery as we were floating by. The weather couldn't have been more perfect...not too cold or too hot...just perfect. There was this one spot by the old Harper's Ferry train tunnel where you can see West Virginia, Virgina and Maryland all at once...the borders, that is. Awesome! I wouldn't mind going back but wanna take a higher level of rafting. I want an adrenaline-pumping adventure!

A very short work week for us. This Thursday and Friday, we'll be at Gally for GSO.

Ta ta for now...

|