<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Hypnotic... 

Well, today is my last work day for the week. Thursday and Friday will be spent on the campus of Gallaudet for GSO. I'm not sure how often I'll blog once school starts. I'll probably blog at the end of the day rather than doing it in the morning. See see...

Anyways, thought you might like to see this site again and get yourself staring at the screen at various graphics.

Hypnotic

Other than that, nothing much is really going on. Just reading the book by Sue Grafton. Played a Teenage Ninja Turtle (or whatever correct term it is) video game with KT. My thumbs are sore. I prefer the old fashioned video joystick and a couple of buttons. The modern hand held control pads...I'm just sooo uncoordinated!

Anyways, better get back to work. ta ta...

|