<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, August 13, 2004

Laverne & Shirley... 




Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams recently received their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. These two actresses are better known as Laverne & Shirley...a classic sitcom from the late 70's to the early 80's. Laverne & Shirley was a spin-off from Happy Days. Mork & Mindy was also a spin-0ff from Happy Days. (Remember all these shows? Memory lane time!)

Anyways, my point is that Laverne & Shirley, the first season, will be out on DVD later this month! I definitely need to add that to my collection.

I grew up watching that show. I loved it! These gals were absolutely funny! It'll be wonderful to watch these shows once again. They were famous for drinking a mixture of milk and Pepsi. Never tried that myself...

Anyways, ta ta for now...

|