<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, August 30, 2004

Lazy Weekend... 

Boy! KT and I sure had a lazy weekend. We did some things, like cleaning and errands, but we were basically bums. We realized we had a busy summer and just wanted to RELAX and just do nothing before school started.

OMG, I practically binged the whole weekend. I don't wanna get on a scale for the time being. I'm afraid I'll freak out! I think I'll wait a week before stepping on a scale. Perhaps I can ask Svetlana Khorkina for some tips. Speaking of Khorkina, I had to laugh at CK's blog about her...in regards to her scowl. KT and I do that to each other...putting on this scowl. *laughing*

What did we do? Lemme think... Saw Party Monster, starring Macaulay Culkin and Seth Green. I just vee'd that movie, which is based on a true story. In a way, I thought it was awesome but at the same time, I couldn't imagine a life filled with drugs and waking up in a hospital after overdosing. However, the parties looked fabulous and something that Manny and Merritt would go, along with their unique costumes. This movie somewhat reminded me of another, (Studio) 54.

I got to finish watching the whole first season of Wonder Woman. Loved it! Now, I'm waiting for the second season!!! Hurry, hurry!

Well, school has started today for Gallaudetians. KT and I won't start til tomorrow. We don't have school on Mondays and Wednesdays. Hey...not bad, eh?
However, we still have to go to Gallaudet today. We had to take a TB test in order to register. So, we have to go back to the campus clinic...just so the staff can see with their very own eyes that we've passed the TB test.

Terese has a new blogsite and I've posted her new link on the side. She has defected to Xanga. (Traitor! Just kidding!) Hopefully, she'll blog more regularly than she did on Blogger.

Seriously, I've been wanting to take pictures and add to my blog like KT did to his blog. So, I'll be dragging with me our digital camera and start adding pics to my blog.

Anyways, better shut up and meet KT for a little snack. *wink*

ta ta...

|