<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Too Vivid For Me... 

A friend of mine (really, an acquaintance) just informed me that his doctor suspect he might have cancer, particularily stomach and colon. While they are both bad, the stomach cancer is too fresh in my mind because that what my mother battled before she passed away. So, I really, really hope he doesn't have either. He will see more doctors to see if they confirm the diagnosis.

I've learned alot about cancer from my dad, who is a nurse. People with stomach cancer live the shortest, compared to other kinds of cancer. However, in my mother's case, she lived beyond anyone's expectations.

I dunno what is it about today's era but seems that cancer is on the rise, these days. It's like...everyone knows or knew someone who has/d cancer. I suspect it has to do with our current diet...which are insanely unhealthy.

Will blog more later...until then, ta ta...

|