<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, September 23, 2004

4 Years... 

Today is our anniversary of being together for 4 years. Wow! Time sure flew by fast!

KT, I love you so very much! Glad that you are a part of my life and couldn't have asked for a better man!

Woof! Woof! Mwah! *hugs* *kisses*

Yeah, we've had our ups and downs and yet, still have managed to stick together. Last year was a challenging year as many things have popped up and put our love to the test. We've come out stronger and our love has evolved to a deeper level.

Gosh, I remember our first date. KT was late...about 30 minutes. I was waiting outside of Cafe Luna and I was thinking...oh no no no, did he just stood me up?!? Good thing I waited a bit and not give up. Our first date lasted 11 hours and we had such a great time! (No, you perverts, we didn't fuck. You mind!) Since our first date, we knew we'd be together and here we are! I'm definitely looking forward to many more years and memories together.

Well, today is a busy day of school and work so we're postponing our celebration until the weekend.

It is indeed a beautiful day outside! ta ta...

|