<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

*fingers drumming* 

Ooooo, la la... I'm just plainly bored! I have work to do but just not in the mood to do anything. Been reading some blogs here and there. I see that very few people blog on a regular basis. Hmmm, do we have nothing to do?

As for me, I have work to do. Homework to do. Letters to write/send. Bills to pay. And what am I doing? Blogging. Tsk! After I post this, I'll definitely take care of some bills. When my lunch hour comes, which is soon, I'll be reading an article for tomorrow night's class.

Last night, when I got home from school/walking, I made myself a chicken pot pie for dinner. Mmmm! I can't remember the last time I had one. It was sooo good!

I watched a documentary about The Cockettes. I didn't watch the whole thing because...well, it was slow and boring. It was the same message the whole time. Everyone was dropping acid and got stoned. They got naked every now and then. They threw free shows and lived in communes. Same thing over and over. However, I finally now know where the famous Miss Divine originated.

Anyways, I guess I better get back to work and get some stuff done. ta ta...

|