<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

First Day of School... 

Well, yesterday was my first day of graduate studies. It certainly does feel different. I saw all these new people and felt like they were tweens. I dunno...maybe 'cuz I'm just getting old. *laughing*

My first class was with Dr. MJ Bienvenu and it was a good one! Of course, I had taken a class with MJ before and I truly enjoyed it. So, I'm hoping this will be another enjoyable experience.

After class, I bumped into an old friend of mine from elementary school! I was like...omigod, what the fuck are you doing here?!? Honestly, I saw him a year or two ago but we didn't really chat and we were just passing by. But, he's now actually a student at Gally...so I will catch up with him, someday. Maybe we can get together with Julie R. (another elementary friend, now living in Kendall apt.) and catch up.

Anyways, after checking computer and a brief chat with Roe, I met Kekua at the track to go walking. We did two laps before Terese joined us for 2 more laps. Then, Kekua and I did 1 or 2 more before he left to dine with Terese at the cafeteria. That felt good to start walking again. I was kinda concerned because I still have that bothersome heel spur.
Some days I'm just really frustrated by that heel spur because I just felt limited with what I can do. Well, yesterday, I was like...fuck it, I'm gonna walk whether the pain intensify or not. Surprisingly, after the walk, the pain/soreness was the same.

After the walk, I went home and did my reading assignments. Aren't I a good boy? Picked up KT from the Metro. KT went back to work after class, while I had the night off. Yet, KT is off today and I'm here at work. Basically had a relaxing evening as we didn't really do much, except watch a couple of shows before I turned myself to bed.

Today, I got my 2 gift certificate from Barnes & Noble that I had gotten for my birthday and got myself a book. So, I'm currently reading:



It's a thick book...so it would probably take me a whole semester to finish it as I'll be busy with work, school and RAD.

ta ta...

|