<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, September 03, 2004

The First Week... 

Wow! The first week of graduate studies was exciting and yet, overloaded with interesting information and lectures. KT has already caught up on most of the reading for next week while I got about 5 articles to catch up and then I'll be all ready for next week.

Thursdays are our heaviest days. Class in the morning and then go to work and then back to Gally for an evening class. Whoa!

Anyways, I'm just practically babbling here. In other words, TGIF! I'm still at work but soon done for the day. I know for this semester, I'll be soooo looking forward to the weekends. And, yes, I'm gonna sleep like the dead on the weekends!

All I can say is that it will be a good semester and I look forward to the challenges. Maybe I'll blog some things here and there of what I've learned in some of the classes.

Anyways, I happened to notice Alan's comments in regards to the blogging drama I had earlier this week. And then, something told me to go check out his blog. He did a "follow up" and of course, he had a good point.
Basically, everyone believes that blogs are public and you're pretty naive if you believe that your blog should be private.

Anyways, I know that I'm really tired because I can't think of much to say. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I just wanna go home and plop my fat, flat ass on the couch and feel the cold air from the a/c blow into my face...with maybe a nice drink in my hand.

Cliff is supposed to come over tomorrow but I haven't seen him online to follow up. (Clitch! Page me!)

I'm so glad that there's no work or school on Monday! Dunno what KT & I will do on that day.

Anyways, I better shut up before I continue my babblings. ta ta...

|