<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I Just Love TiVo! 

Watched Amish in the City. Next week is the season finale. Anyways, the episode that I saw was just unbelieveable. Do we as city people complain and whine when it comes to manual labor?
All of the roommates were flown to Ohio to experience the Amish life. When they were notified by tube mail, the city kids, with the exception of Kevan, immediately were standing their ground that they didn't want to go or declaring that they weren't gonna do shit. I was like...Gaw, y'all are boring!
Anyways, they all eventually left for Ohio. After settling down, they were put to work for 2 days. While with Reese, it's understandable he'd be a sissy...but with Nick...gosh, he really was a baby about manual labor. He's like...I don't mind manual labor but no way in hell am I gonna shovel sheep's manure. So, Reese and Nick went inside the house to help out the women to prepare dinner.
The Amish hold the belief that one should work in order to eat. So, the man of the house went into the house and told Reese and Nick that they need to work or they won't eat. Of course, Reese was like...he's so bossy.

If I were to go into the country, I might react negatively to the smell of barn animals but I know that my nose will get used to it and then I could contribute to helping out. But, it did make me wonder how would other city people react to having to get their "hands dirty" on the farm. Would you join in or would you be like..."oh no no no, I don't do shit like that"?

Of course, the mother of all reality shows, Real World, has just started another season in Philadelphia. Thanks to Rosey who told us about the new season. We were able to record last week and this week's episodes. It looks like it'll be a very interesting season.

But why why why?!?! If you're a regular viewer of the Real World shows, you know that it's BAD NEWS to start a romance or an interest with another roommate in the house. It's bound to cause trouble and emotional dramas. Well, it has already happened...I guess it's just inevitable for romance to develop within the house.
I have a bad vibe about Sarah. She's just all about sex, talks about sex, nudity and her fake boobies. She tells this other roomie, MJ, that she has a crush on him. MJ has been "sorta" seeing this girl back home for 2 months. One night at a bar, she tells MJ that his girl is being totally unreasonable. She like..."I totally respect your relationship with her. But she's being totally unreasonable to you. You should be allowed to see other people. You're a man and we all know that men think about sex every 10 seconds." Ok, she's like...I totally respect your relationship but then later said..."I'm going go for you." She was like right in his face, begging to be french-kissed. Respect? Yeah right!
Landon was so funny when he was drunk, especially in the confessional with MJ.

Hmm... If you had a chance to be in a reality show, such as Real World, would you jump at the chance? Sometimes, I'm like...yeah, I wouldn't mind but then when I see the dramas that are unfurled in the shows, I'm like...nah!

Anyways, gotta get back to work and review an article before class tonight. ta ta...

|