<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

NAD... 

Thanks to Texas DeafNetwork for letting me know what's going on with Deaf Texans and various events and notifications. One of them was letting me know that NAD has redesigned their website. It looks much better than before! However, I haven't really surf through the site, so I'm not sure if it's user-friendly or not.

Anyways...

I was skimming through some blogs on the side (-->). Wow! Just notice some political-related drama are just now building up. With the election coming up, makes sense. Basically, seems almost everyone is admitting that both Bush and Kerry aren't exactly the best candidates for each party but that's that. One of them is gonna be the President for the next 4 years. I've stolen the following link from Rita's blog:

Kerry-Edwards' Official Blog

Googled for Bush's blog: GeorgeWBush.com

Still dunno whom you will vote for? Maybe this next link will take you through a series of questions. Each question comes with a range of Strongly Opposes to Strongly Agrees on various issues. At the end of the questionnaire, you will be shown the result of which candidate fits best for you.

Anyways, I'm not one of those guys who LOVE to discuss politics at length. Just thought I'd post a quick entry about it and get out of it.

ta ta...

|