<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, September 10, 2004

Not So Bad... 

The second week of school wasn't so bad. Just reading and more reading of books and articles. Still not used to the new schedules of school and work and I don't think I'd ever be!

Well, I shouldn't be complaning and just be happy it's the weekend! Tonight is DPHH, which will be held at The Local 16 Bar and Restaurant off of U St, NW. So, I'll be there! I doubt that KT will be there. See see...
Rainbow Society (formerly LSGU) will be hosting a welcome party and will be holding an election for their officers. So, who will be the next president?

I brought my camera to take some pictures. ...that's if I ever get around to snapping some pictures.

If you have been reading Tate's blog, you'll see that he's developing a rag/mag, Point What? (Not sure if the ? is part of it or not.) Anyways, basically a medium for people to put in anything they wish to express. The first issue might be out just in time for Homecoming.

I see that Allison and CK are excited about Tate's stuff. While I'm happy about all that, I wish that Allison and CK could continue the magazine that they had started, Capital D. I read the first issue and knew that it had great potential. I'm sure that it's not dead but simply on a long hiatus. So, hopefully soon that they'll be able to get Capital D up and running.

Anyways, I better get back to work and finish up some stuff. ta ta...

|