<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, September 20, 2004

The Zoo... 

Hung out a bit with Roe and Cliff on Friday night. Saw them again on Saturday, along with KT. We all went to the National Zoo. Saw only half of it because my foot, the one with heel spur was starting to act up and I didn't want to make it worse.

I took some pictures and will post them on a later date.

Anyways, after the zoo, we went to Tia's for dinner. Then, came home and played Idiot.

Sunday, went out to BJ's to do some price checking before our committee meeting this Wednesday to wrap up before CMRA/RAD 2005 hosts the Fiesta Latina event on October 9th. While I was shopping at BJ's, I was like....whaaa?!? Christmas trees have already been set up for display. Gosh, I already have to start making a list to get Christmas shopping lined up. (Wow. Just had a moment of mixed emotions just thinking of Christmas. A lot happened around that time last year.)

Came home and worked on a project for one of my classes. GRRR! So frustrating! I'm just hoping to get it over with by tonight. Have lots of reading to do for the other classes.

Anyways, simple weekend. ta ta...

|